The Pulsar 1212NT 2,500W (4,000W optional) Production Laser System continues to combine the latest developments in machine, CNC and laser resonator technologies. In contrast to the traditional “jack-of-all-trades” laser-cutting machine, the Pulsar 1212NT is a specialist in high production of short run sheet metal parts.
- Synchronized stainless steel rollers and a high speed capacitive head provide high throughput of scratch-free stainless and aluminum parts.
- Stealth clamps reduce dead zones and maximize material utilization.
- Full machine width work chute automatically unloads large parts and allows flexibility in the location of the lead-in/lead-out points. The machine configuration allows several parts to be unloaded simultaneously, increasing throughput.
- The high speed CNC incorporates a cutting data library and available network interface. The advanced, turbine driven, RF excited, fast axial flow CO2 laser automatically calibrates itself at power-up, ensuring parameter repeatability.
- Requires less than half the floor space of previous generation Production Laser Systems, with the material moving in only one direction, the laser mounted on the frame and a pendant mount control system