With over 30 years of combined experience and factory FANUC training, Laser Experts has the knowledge and experience to help you maintain your Amada, Mazak, Trumpf, LVD, Tanaka and other laser resonators in top condition.
Not only can we keep your laser in top working condition, we can also train you how to do the same. Our maintenance training program follows the FANUC recommended service regimen
- Check laser gas quality
- Check exhaust pump and turbo blower oil
- Check laser output and cooling water.
- Mirror alignment, cleaning and replacement
- Oil filter change, O-ring change, oil change.
- Laser gas and cooling water pipe maintenance.
- Test oscillator vacuum for leaks.
- Perform laser oscillation test to achieve discharge aging.
- Test resonator oscillation characteristics and output.
- Check laser beam mode and optical axis adjustment.
Laser Super Clean Process
Laser Experts created the Laser Super Clean™ process to restore your laser to “Like New” condition. Over time, dust from the aging discharge system contaminates the laser causing shorter component life and a reduction in cut quality and speed. Only Laser Experts has the experience necessary to disassemble any resonator, clean it completely and reassemble it correctly everytime.
Laser Experts developed the processes and special tools necessary not only to insure correct installation, but also to provide better seals / rings to prevent known failures. By performing the Super Clean regularly, customers benefit from “Like New” beam quality and longer optics, blower, power supply, vacuum pump and lens life.
Customers will also see a reduction in power usage and assist gas consumption.